God’s Faithfulness is so incredible!
"Let love and faithfulness never leave you bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart."
Find the word “faithfulness” in a dictionary. What does that word mean?
Parents of younger kids, you may need to help with this part:
There are so many verses in the Bible that talk about the incredible faithfulness of God! Look up “faithfulness” in your concordance (it’s usually in the back of your Bible). Read some of those verses and write down a few of your favorite! If you bring it to me at church (I won’t keep it), I’ll give you a special prize!!! No kidding! Come find me with your verses!
David: 1 Samuel 26:21-25 and 1 Kings 3:6
1. How did David show he was a faithful servant of God and King Saul?
2. How did God reward his faithfulness?
Hezekiah: 2 Chronicles 31:20-21
3. What did Hezekiah do to show he was a faithful servant of God?
4. How did God reward this faithfulness?
Abraham: Hebrews 11:8-12, 17-19
5. What did Abraham do to show he was a faithful servant of God?
6. How did God reward this faithfulness?
And for us! Read Psalm 18:23-26 and Psalm 37:28-29
7. How can we be faithful servants of God?
8. How does God reward faithfulness?
Pick up the Faithfulness Packet in the lobby of the church when you arrive! Along with some pages for the kids to do during the sermon, it will include everything you need to make a Faithfulness Friendship necklace with your family this week!
Parents, if you have some crayons or colored pencils at home, feel free to bring them for your kids to use on their pages!